Why Join the IBC?
The purpose of the Industry Business Council is to increase growth and development of the business community. IBC members receive a variety of benefits that range from business development and networking events, our feature-rich online business directory, monthly IBC newsletter, ribbon-cutting / grand opening events and so much more!
- Business Development & Networking Events
- IBC Events Discounts
- Company Listing in Business Directory & Website
- Monthly IBC Newsletter
- Website Access to Company Profile
- Grand Openings, Ribbon Cutting & Ground-Breaking Ceremony
- Announcements within Member Community
- Use of IBC Community Room (based on availability)
- Certificates of Origin
- Certificates of Free Sale
- Delegation Visits
HR Legal Advice Hotline HR Legal Hotline Access
The HR Legal Advice Hotline is an additional service members can add at a discounted rate and is included in certain membership levels. It is also available to In-City businesses as a stand alone service.
IBC is partnered with nationally-renowned law firm Fisher Phillips, to provide a legal Human Resource advice service. Attorneys answer questions regarding labor employment matters including:
- Workers' Compensation
- Changes to Wage & Hour Law
- Employee Handbooks
- Harassment Issues
- Disciplinary Issues
- Compliance & much more.